Gran Trail Collserola Relay (GTCR) Route
GTCR, RELAY RACE (click here to read the basics)
- The GTCR (Gran Trail Collserola Relay) is a relay race, that follows the same GTC itinerary.
- Each team will have from 2 to 5 runners.
- The place where one runner can make the pass to another runner of the team will be only in the refreshment posts.
- Each runner will have his/her bib-number.
- The start of the relay race will be simultaneous with the GTC and with the same compulsory material check when entering the start corral.
- The team runners have to go and retunrn to/from the refreshment posts by their own means.
- The relay will be made within the refreshment posts in the enabled area and will consist of witnessing the crono chip and the GPS tracking device.
- A the refreshment posts, the runner can be requested to pass through compulsory material check before start running. Also at any point of route when requested by the organitation.
- In order to let the team cross the finish line all together there will be a place before the finish line were team can join the last runners for the last meters of the race.
- The categories for the GTCR are the following: Men’s team, Women’s team, Mixed team
The route is the same as the individual Gran Trail Collserola (GTC) route.
To consult and download the TRACK and PROFILE. See GTC route here (+).