We have the seventh edition of the BTR just around the corner. The relay race, called the Gran Collserola Freight Trail (GTCR), will continue to be the protagonist in 2019, a race we created in 2017 thinking of all those who stayed without the shortest distances of the BTR but still want to participate in a singular race in the Collserola Park.
As in the last edition, in the relay race, teams of two, three, four or five runners can be registered. You can make as many reliefs as you like and you can repeat runners in different sections. All reliefs must be made in the supplies, where there will be a control zone, except in the supply of Can Calopa where it is not allowed to make any changes. In total there are 5 points where relays can be made. That is 6 sections with varying distances and hardnesses. Each team must organize the relay and transport between the supplies.
- The GTCR (Gran Trail Collserola Relay) is a relay race, that follows the same GTC itinerary.
- Each team will have from 2 to 5 runners.
- The place where one runner can make the pass to another runner of the team will be only in the refreshment posts.
- Each runner will have his/her bib-number.
- The start of the relay race will be simultaneous with the GTC and with the same compulsory material check when entering the start corral.
- The team runners have to go and retunrn to/from the refreshment posts by their own means.
- The relay will be made within the refreshment posts in the enabled area and will consist of witnessing the crono chip and the GPS tracking device.
- A the refreshment posts, the runner can be requested to pass through compulsory material check before start running. Also at any point of route when requested by the organitation.
- In order to let the team cross the finish line all together there will be a place before the finish line were team can join the last runners for the last meters of the race.
- The categories for the GTCR are the following: Men’s team, Women’s team, Mixed team